I see many benefits to a class-managed blog – a great chance to learn WordPress, an authentic audience for student writing, a showcase for student work, and a chance to break out of the Moodle silo.
- Chronology of class content here.
- Chronology of course assignments here.
- Items Tagged Nikkei Legacy Center Project
- Dynamic online calendar @ Google docs
- Course syllabus (146 KB pdf)
Header Image Credit
Title: Pomona College student outing (circa 1928)
Description/Notes: Pomona College students off campus for an outing. The signs they are holding, from left to right, read: “This is why Girls Leave Home”; “Novelty Night” and “Extra! Moving Pictures Tin Can Matinee Shown Here Tonite.” Original Collection: Claremont Colleges Photo Archive